The Sun enters Vedic Aries on 14th April 2017 – in Ashwini Nakshatra
April 2017 is a month of churning astrological energies with some great potential as well, but a lot of complication energies where good perception will mean your success – and also some downright aggressive energies as well. A major feature is: Sun enters Vedic Aries.
So, this Blog Post focuses on the fact that on the 14th April 2017, the Sun enters the first Vedic sign of Aries. Vedic Aries is a Fire sign ruled by Mars.
Impatience will increase. You will feel more energy and purpose. And for four more facets of the way we will all be affected by sun in Vedic Aries, read on below.
So, note that on 14th April is at the point in the heavens where Vedic Aries and Ashwini Nakshatra both start. Sun is at 24 degrees Western Astrology Aries. See my special Blog post for how the two zodiacs, Western and Vedic, each inter-relate.
So, for more detail, after the five big facets to the Sun in Vedic Aries energy described below, you can also see below for the dates of the Sun’s move through Vedic Aries and for the dates of the Sun’s moves through the first three of the Nakshatras that fall within Vedic Aries: Ashwini, Bharani and Krittika.
Also shown below are the Western and vedic Astrology charts of this moment of ‘Sun enters Vedic Aries’. Do have a look at those.
And also below, there’s other details such as the exceptional number of retrograde planet in the heavens in April 2017, and also past life implications.
And see below, too, for details of my wonderful worldwide Astrology Readings and many worldwide Astrology Courses. All my work offers you Vedic or Western astrology, or the opportunity to combine the two if you wish for that. And all my work offers option for visionary astrology and psychosynthesis and healing work. I’m based at our Healing Centre in the West of Ireland by the way, so this means that the charts below are erected for there, but to see planet positions and times for your own locations see the various handy calculators on: https://www.timeanddate.com/
What will Sun’s entry into Aries and Ashwini Nakshatra mean for you?
Well, five things in particular:
1. The Gandanta Effect: Goodness, what a hammering some people are getting if they have planets on the transition point from Vedic Aries to Vedic Pisces. The first thing to be aware of, and this will affect everyone but will especially affect people with planets in the last two degrees of Vedic Pisces and the first two degrees of Vedic Aries, is that the Sun will be transiting through the dangerous Gandanta Zone: the Gandanta transition point is where a water sign dissolves and the first flare of a fire sign happens. If you have planets here, they will be sensitive all your life. They will be insubstantial. It’s important to know that the closer to the zero point the more difficult the destiny they will create for you. If you have Moon there, it means ‘mother will not be there for you’ in this life. If you have Sun there it means that ‘father’s influence will in some way be lacking for you’, creating a less sure and less substantial sense of self in this life, less confidence innately, though it is more possible to heal Sun Gandanta than it is Moon Gandanta, which has to be lived with and learned to be lived with. Please do note that people with Moon or Sun in the Gandanta Zone already have had a very sensitive time in the last few days when the Full Moon of 11th April was there at twenty-seven and a half degrees Vedic Pisces (21 western Libra), and also of course because of the great fact that Uranus entered Aries on 8th April. BUT there’s glorious expansion also being offered out of the sensitivity and the pain of inspiration: inspiration about what needs to change: for Gandanta people and for all humanity. But to return to Gandanta people, Uranus is now transiting conjunct these people’s Moon or their Sun. this brings huge wired change and revolution. AND Uranus is transiting in opposition to Jupiter all this year bringing ‘thank the lord success’ possibility and definitely wired revolution. AND this Uranus – Jupiter opposition is additionally caught up in an ultimate explosive T-square: the opposition is T-square to the depth tectonic energy of Pluto!!!
2. The Revolution: As I said in my blog post on ‘Uranus enters Aries’, and in the paragraph above, Uranus entering Vedic Aries means you need to be sensitive and perceptive and aware when revolution is being offered to you, especially as Jupiter and Uranus are forming a transiting opposition around now, and also Pluto is T-square to the in the ‘generator effect’ of remorseless depth charge energy of needed change. Importantly: you can actually try to develop a visionary picture of these planets and of the planets in your chart and you can imagine how they can best combine in a way that will bring you the needed effective revolution. Yet we also have to honour structure and strategy; we have to honour the demands of Saturn: Lord Shani, Lord of Karma, and of course you have to act in a way that will harmonise in with the other treasured parts of your life: your family, your relationship, your home. But because Sun, Mercury and Uranus are all in Vedic Aries in April, there will be a new energy of inspiration, awakening and inventiveness running. Uranus will be in Aries for seven years: for the more thoughtful people, this will bring new creativity, but for the more violent people it will bring war, as it did last time. The energy of Sun being in Aries will bring more impatience and energy to kick these things off: more self-assertion that will help the process!
3. The Ashwini Healer: It’s useful to also be aware that the energy of the first Nakshatra, Ashwini, is in its best thrust of manifestation a healer energy. The sign itself is born out of often sexual panic at some sub-stratum. They are so impatient because they are springing up out of the void of the Gandanta into manifestation and being. Their power animal is two stallions streaking across the skies of dawn. They can commit to relationship in an instant and their families are powerless to point out when their ‘marry at first sight’ object of total love nearly is to be the destruction of them. Yet the fact is that all this actually makes them become healers. And they have the sort of healer energy like the ambulance man: racing to the spot and giving the most totally effective first aid!!!!
4. War and Violence: As I also said in my blog post on ‘Uranus enters Aries’, sadly I do feel there will be war and political divisiveness. The last time Uranus entered Aries saw the burning of the Reichstag and the rise of Adolph Hitler and the World War that followed. The Sun is exalted in Vedic Aries, and Adolph Hitler’s Sun was at 8 degrees Vedic Aries (this is 0 degrees Western Astrology sign of Taurus). You need high consciousness to handle things like Sun and Uranus in the Vedic sign of Aries, not to mention the energies of the eclipse on 21st August 2017, and of course the Kal sarpa Yoga that reasserts itself after the eclipse does need a person of high spiritual consciousness to manage such a divisive energy, and to reap spiritual reward and giving from such a challenge.
5. Persecution: Maggie passed me details of something I hadn’t heard of when i wrote this post about Sun and Uranus entering Vedic Aries. She said she had been reading my post about Uranus entering Vedic Aries and one of its manifestations the last time it happened was the rise of Adolph Hitler. And next she came across a post which said that ‘Chechnya is rounding up gay people and taking them to torture camps, and it’s as horrific as it sounds. Men are being electrocuted, tortured until they reveal names of other gay people, and beaten so badly that some have died. Targeting gay people and dragging them into camps is like something the Nazis would do…’ and Adolph Hitler did do this. So my point is a plea to be aware of how the Sun/Uranus in Vedic Aries energy can be used by people operating at a low level of consciousenss. Its power and aggression can be used to fuel force and coercion. I do want to say that the organised religions are very prone to being taken over by the negative side of the Sun/Uranus in Vedic Aries energy. This is because they are formulaic, and also because they are dualistic. Their doctrines and their organisation leads to scapegoating, where all one’s inner darkness can be projected onto another, and the other then tortured, persecuted, villified, dehumanised and killed. Such dualistic behaviour is not part of the uranus/Sun in Aries energy, but that energy can feed such human being disasterously at these times when it is activated. So, after the initial fillip of Sun/Uranus in Vedic Aries now, well: Uranus is in Vedic Aries for the next seven years. We are all born to turn our darkness into light. I predict that a lot of aggressive warlike dark is rising to be dealt with now!
Now for a few other April astrological features, plus details of my Astrology Readings and Courses:
The Sun : Movement dates in April and May 2017: The Sun will continue in Ashwini until 27th April when he enters the 2nd Nakshatra Bharani, and Sun enters the third Nakshatra which is Krittika (Krittika continues into Vedic Taurus). Sun enters Krittika on 11th May, finally leaving Vedic Aries to enter vedic Taurus on 14th May
Sign Changes now: On the same day, there are two other energy changes as transiting planets change Nakshatras: Transiting Jupiter moves retrograde from Nakshatra 14 Chitra to Nakshatra 13 Hasta, and transiting Ketu south node moves from Nx 24 Shatabishak to Nx 23 Dhanistha.
Retrograde Planets now: And also in April five planets: Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto all retrograde.
Ketu, South Node and Past Lives now: Not only that! Five planets are in Nakshatras ruled by Ketu the South node of the Moon. This will come into the lives of some of us in the form of inspirations and/or of people and skills from past lives, and also sudden revelations to aid our spiritual growth: Sun, Moon and Mercury will all be in Nakshatra 1 Ashwini, Saturn is transiting retrograde in in Nakshatra 19 Mula, and Rahu is transiting in Nakshatra 9 Magha.
My Astrology Readings and Astrology Courses:
If you would like a reading for yourself or family members covering your birth chart and this period ahead, please view our products available:
Or if you would like to enrol on one of my wonderful astrology courses, with their dedicated individual attention, please contact me on:
And see details of my earthspirituality courses and novels on:
www.earthstarweb.com www.inspirationalnovels.org www.druidforestschool.com www.rune-path.com
For Maggie’s healings see: www.maggiepashley.com
I look forward to hearing from you
Here is a video about Ashwini Nakshatra:
And here are the Charts for Sun enters Vedic Aries: