Moon in Revati
The implications of the Moon being in Nakshatra Revati:
Enroll on my Vedic Astrology Course
Vedic Astrology has not only the 12-sign zodiac of sun Signs; it also has a most wonderful 27-sign Lunar Zodiac: The Nakshatras.
The Nakshatras depict our emotional reality and consciousness with the most awesome exactitude!
Here is what a most able Vedic Astrology student wrote about my Moon which is in Revati Nakshatra.
This was part of the very fist assignment of her Vedic Astrology Course. The first assignment focuses on my Moon and the student’s Moon.
Here’s what she wrote:
‘Revati brings to mind:
The wealthy: Wealth can take different forms: money, learning, etc.
Pushan – the God of nourishment and safe travelling that was invoked for protection of flocks and herds and safe travels.
Fish or pair of fish
Drum to mark time
Journey – may be symbolic of a final journey from this life to the next
The person may/may be:
- protective, caring, provide foster care for others, extend help to everyone and anything
- sweet, responsible friends
- love connecting to humanity and society
- have a love of fine arts
- selfless which may not feel so good at times as if feeling manipulated, taken advantage of or mistreated
- have faced disappointments in early life, physical weakness and proneness to childhood diseases which in turn developed their compassion or forgiveness for others
Learning in this life-time is about nurturing and mothering – often from a lack of it to start out with.’
Yes – and I would say that I have over-nurtured to my cost and then been betrayed – and so I have had to learn about this ‘Ahamkara’ (karmic egoic facet of my egoic self) in this life-time.
All my astrology readings and astrology courses are linked to healing and empowerment modalities to the extent and in the way that may be wished for.
I look forward to hearing from you and to working with you,